The pharmaceutical and biotech industry is an ever increasingly competitive landscape for recruiting and retaining talented employees. It’s critical to partner with a Firm with a track record of past success, ability to decrease your time-to-fill and possesses a proven ability to work seamless with the senior management team and human resources.
When an organization retains Prestige Scientific, it ensures that the client organization’s name and compelling story are being shared with top-tier passive yet viable individuals in the industry. This results in hundreds of individuals learning about your opportunity, growth and innovation. Ultimately it helps our clients maintain a proactive pipeline of prospective hires and ensures putting them in a position to land the best talent.
To learn more about successful strategies for winning the war for talent, submit a search request and one of our consultants will get in touch with you soon.
Prestige Scientific’s Qualifications:
- Prestige Scientific has provided executive search services in the Life Sciences since 2001.
- Member of the Sanford Rose Associates network of offices specializing in retained search for executives & management.
- Ranked TOP 9 U.S./AMERICAS SEARCH FIRMS
- Industry Expert – The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Business Week, CNN
- Network Overview 112,500 Completed Searches, 2,540,000 Candidate Database
- Named top 20 Executive Search firms by the Boston Business Journal
- Founding Partners, Michael Barros and Stephen Provost.
- Our systematic approach has proven to decrease our client’s time-to-fill while increasing hiring accuracy.
- On average our searches are completed in 59 days, with the eventual hire presented by the 9th day, and with a 99.7% success rate.
- The firm is divided into distinct Practice Areas with experts specializing in those specific areas.
- Members in good standing and always abide by the strict code of ethics of the National Association of Personnel Services.
If you still want to learn more about our firm before contacting us, click here.