11 Jan Completed Medical Director Search
Wilmington, NC – January 2019 – Prestige Scientific, an executive search firm, announced its successful completion of a Medical Director, Clinical R&D Search reporting to the Chief Medical Officer. This physician will be responsible for overseeing the development strategy and activities for one of the company’s core clinical programs. This executive will lead the clinical development plans for multiple high-priority assets in rheumatology and oncology.
Prestige Completes Medical Director Role For Immunology Client
Prestige Scientific announces the successful completion of a Medical Director for Clinical Research and Development for our client, a clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to revolutionizing treatments for patients with autoimmune diseases and cancer.
Strategic Leadership Objectives:
- Assure medical/scientific integrity of clinical trials related to a therapeutic program.
- Provide training and ongoing input to colleagues on medical issues related to therapeutic field in question.
- Assess and interpret trial results.
- Provide medical support to investigative sites and project staff for protocol-related issues including protocol clarifications, inclusion/exclusion determinations, and issues of patient safety and/or eligibility.
- Serve as a medical spokesperson for the company, as needed, with the internal and external community including various regulatory and governmental agencies.
About Prestige Scientific: Prestige Scientific provides our clients with a performance-based hiring system that identifies leaders with past success meeting similar corporate objectives as their own while overcoming challenges and adhering to critical timelines. This systematic approach has proven to decrease our client’s time-to-fill while increasing hiring accuracy. On average our executive searches are completed in 59 days, with the eventual hire presented to the client by the 9th day of the search, with a success rate of 99.7%. Prestige Scientific team members specialize by Practice Area and are deeply anchored in each discipline.