07 May Top 5 HR Books to Read for 2020
Are you bored and antsy? Or stressed and overwhelmed? These seem to be the two current ranges of emotion, according to my colleagues and clients here at Prestige Scientific.
Either way, there’s a common solution: more reading. Reading both relaxes and entertains.
Here are the top 5 HR reads for 2020:
- Unleashing Capacity: The Hidden Human Resources by Rita Trehan
- Fundamentals of HR Analytics: A Manual on Becoming HR Analytical by Fermin Diez, Mark Bussin, and Venessa Lee
- Humanity Works: Merging Technologies and People for the Workforce of the Future by Alexandra Levit
- Technology Made Simple for the Technical Recruiter by Obi Ogbanufe
- We Can’t Talk about That at Work! by Mary-Frances Winters
I’d love to hear what else you’re reading these days!
By Michael Barros, Managing Partner, Prestige Scientific